Decommissioning, Demolition and Environmental Cleanup is a people business which requires use of specialized equipment. American DND possesses the Professional Management Personnel and equipment necessary to perform projects from the simplest to the most complex.
American DND provides customer service orientated demolitions and environmental cleanup by integrating our Professional Management and specialty equipment to work harmoniously with Client infrastructure and Project Management Teams. Safety is the #1 overriding concern for every task performed and is proactively calculated into every site operation and function. The following is a brief description of the disciplines and skill sets of American DND's Decommissioning Professionals:
- Senior Managerial Personnel immediately available for travel to any project to perform strategic planning, logistics, prioritization and resource deployment activities.
- Health & Safety Professionals experienced with demolition/environmental interface. Generally all Health & Safety personnel maintain EMT, HazMat and First Aid credentials.
- Demolition/Environmental Project Management, Superintendents, Foremen and Lead Personnel capable of coordinating, executing, overseeing, and facilitating work in the field. These mid-level management professionals help oversee the actual work crews, coordinate efforts with other contractors, subcontractors, insure infrastructure support occurs to maintain equipment and to interface with the cliental and customer. These mid-level managers are seasoned professionals in demolition environmental HazMat emergency response operations.
- An experienced Demolition Craft Work Force of disciplined professionals including but not limited to the following skill sets and talents:
- Heavy Equipment Operators
- Demolition Laborers
- Demo Burners/High Burners
The following is a general listing of various types of specialty demolition equipment nationally available to perform environmental remediation and marine/land based demolition projects.
Styles & Types:
- Flat Deck
- Rock & Debris
- Drop Deck
- Work Barges
- 10' wide x 20'-40' long
- 20' wide x 30'-60' long
- 30' wide x 50'-80' long
- 40' wide x 60'-120' long
- 50' wide x 70'-300' long
- 60' wide x 90'-140' long
- 100' wide x 300' long
- 300 hp 3,000 hp
- 30' 150' length
- Cherry Pickers, Rubber Tire 15-80 ton up to 80' stick
- Rubber Tire Hydraulic Crane, 25-150 ton up to 180' stick
- Crawler Cranes 40 ton-350 ton up to 300'stick & 80' jib
- Clam Buckets
- Muck Buckets
- Vibratory Hammers/Extractors
- Hydraulic Pile/Casion Drivers
- Pneumatic & High Pressure Jetting Systems
- Drag Lines
- Winches to 1,000 ton
- Concrete Pulverizers
- Rigging, Slings, Shackles,
- Spreader Bars for Millwright
- and Lifting Operations
- 50 75,000 lb.
- 76 100,000 lb.
- 101 125,000 lb.
- 126 200,000 lb.
- 201 300,000 lb.
High Reach Excavators
Excavator Attachments for Demolition Functions
- Grapples, Shears
- Buckets, Buckets w/thumb
- Hydraulic Hammers
- Concrete Pulverizers
- Stump Grinders
Mobile Concrete Crushing Equipment
- Jaw Crushers
- Primary Crushers and Impact Crushers
LGP Dozers (Mid Large)
Rubber Tire Front End Loaders (Mid Large)
Fuel Delivery Trucks
- 2,000 5,000 gal. Straight Trucks
- 4,000 9,000 gal. Tanker Trucks
Off Road Dump Trucks (All Sizes)
Roll Off Trucks w/Containers
Skid Steer Loaders
Sewer Cleaning Equipment
- Combination Sewer Flusher/Vacuum Trucks
- High Volume Vacuum Trucks
- High Pressure Water Blasting Equipment (for smaller diameter sewer lines)
- Drag Winches
- CCTV Video Inspection Equipment
Pressure Washing Equipment (for surface cleaning applications)
- 10,000 40,000 p.s.i. High Pressure Water Blasters
- Steam Cleaners
- Hot/Cold Pressure Washers
- 3000 p.s.i. Gas Pressure Washers
HEPA Filtered Vacuums (All Sizes)
Wet Vac and Wet/Dry Vacuum Trucks
NADCA Certified Duct Cleaning/HVAC Cleaning and Associated Equipment
Dry-Ice Mold Eradication Process
Solid Waste and C&D Waste Landfills
C&D Waste Transfer Stations
- Railcars 80-110 cu yds for Rail Transportation of Debris
- Rail Logistics for Rail Transport Services
Infrastructure support such as dedicated fuel supply, generators, transportation available to support and facilitate the operations of the equipment above.